Sunday, November 9, 2008

MOLDI

First, I will say that I have used MOLDI in the past and I like it. The only thing I find amusing about it is the acronym we sometimes come-up with funny acronyms. So back to talk about digital media. I am very excited that as of Monday, Nov 10 MOLDI will be compatible with iPod's!!! This is wonderful news.

I found one audio book and one ebook that I checked out from MOLDI. The ebook I selected is Building a Knowledge-Driven Organization and the audio book is Made to Stick Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die.

I've used MOLDI in the past and assisted customers in using it. I think the common question that customers have is how to return the digital items early. Which is easier to do with different types of items. Why do customers want to return the digital items early because you are limited to 5 at a time and they want to checkout new items.

If you haven't heard yet there is a machine at Main Library for customers to use with the Overdrive software already loaded on it. I know this information has been shared but the more distribution points for getting information out there the better.

No comments: