Saturday, November 1, 2008

BlogLines

I'm playing catch-up with Learn & Play. I've been following along with the activities, or at least knew what the activity was, during the past weeks but have neglected to do my blogging. So you will be seeing many post in the next few days.

RSS Feeds

I find RSS feeds very useful and have used bloglines in the past but not recently because I use the RSS reader that is built into gmail. However, in doing this activity I found a few new RSS feeds that I like and will add into my gmail reader as well. I found a great recipe for Baked Salmon with Tropical Rice, on the AllRecipies feed. This is not the most technology related thing I know but it definitely helps plan what is for dinner and makes more efficient use of my time.

I use added the Learn & Play feed and viewed the most recent video on it where you will see LibraryJoy and OD Maria2.0. If you haven't seen this yet you must checkout this feed and view it because I couldn't stop laughing. This was great another example of the Learn & Play team keeping it simple and fun.

If you would like to see my blogline you can checkout my current picks which I will be adding more to at Missy's Bloglines.

No comments: