Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bookmarking

The video on delicious was very informative on the different features on delicious. The main issue I have always had with delicious is I am not the world's best speller, I am a math and science person so I was happy to see the post on Learn & Play that they no longer require the periods because as silly as that sounds it has kept me from using it in the past. I know I could have used buttons but still I like to be able to get to things that I can spell.

I have used other social bookmarking sites Furl and JetEye. The interesting thing I will point out about JetEye is it is a visual bookmarking site. You can add pictures and group things with the pictures. I like this feature because sometimes I don't remember which link took me to which site and the visual representation quickly shows which site you would want. The downside to JetEye is not as many people use it as
delicious so you will not get as much sharing.

No comments: