Saturday, November 1, 2008

Image Generators


Image generators are very fun and I could spend a lot of time with this activity. I play around with photos normally just with the tools provided in the photo sites so this is fun. My only complaint, which really is not a complaint, is that I will be spending much more time with this.

I did a few different ones that I found the one that I'm going to upload is from the Movie Clapper Board generator. This one I did as a tribute for my husband and nephew who both like a certain movie, by viewing the picture you will be able to figure this out. The part that is not clear is who has what nicknames, let me just say it is not what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


http://www.ImageGenerator.org has hundreds of online image makers to play with. Make pics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!