Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finding Feeds

Can you have too many feeds in your RSS reader? Well, I guess you could have more than you can keep up with but I think more variety is better. At home I learn interesting facts from my husband who subscribes to MetalSludge, normally he needs to tell me what band his is talking about but it keeps him up on events.

In this exercise I had already completed the first part using the search function of Bloglines in the last exercise. I find Bloglines search to be useful and easy to use. I think the other three listed will depend on what you are looking for. Tonight, I did the same searches using all three and with the results I had I liked Technorati the best. Overall, I normally look for the RSS symbol when I'm on sites and find new feeds that way.

No comments: