Sunday, November 9, 2008

Completing Learn & Play

Wow, this is the end really? At first it seemed very far away and now the end is here and I have a few weeks to spare.

I enjoyed this program. I knew about most of the tools and sites in the program but I had not used all to their full potential. I never thought I would like twitter and now I want to get an iPhone so I can Twitter more, okay that not the only reason.

The main thing I enjoyed about this program is the sense of community. Because I am in a support area sometimes there is a disconnected feeling but this has seemed to bring everyone together. It doesn't matter how department or location we can all related to doing Learn & Play together.

The negative side is of course remembering all of these password and username combinations that I have now created. Beyond that I don't have a negative.

I would definitely do this again and I am looking forward to doing Helene's bonus for L&P that she listed in the APLE/SR newsletter.

So keep watching for more post and come follow me on Twitter.

No comments: