Sunday, November 9, 2008

CML Toolbox

I've been using the CML Toolbar on all of my machines home and work for quite some time. I really like it! I've also showed it to many friends and family to teach them about the wonderful toolbar. I've customized by CML Toolbar to include weather and radio stations which I then personalized differently on different machines.

When I went to the CML Toolbox today I found M: MakeZine.com. So far I've read a few interesting articles from this ezine. So far I learned how to turn kid toys into speakers, maybe I could do this if I found a penguin thing.

Then I investigated the cell phone category. Of course there were lots of hacks for phones including iPhones which I want to get. But there was a interesting article about make a $200 computer for blind children this is what we need to use a community brain for improving mankind and using resources for the benefit of all.

No comments: