Saturday, August 30, 2008

Newport & Penguins


DSCF5940
Originally uploaded by mbkmk

We went to Newport Aquarium last weekend for two reasons. The main reason for the trip was really to see Shadowbox Newport. The second reason was to go to Newport Aquarium because I'm a thirty something year old 'girl' obsessed with penguins.

The trip was great we spent a day in the Newport area and another day looking at museums in Cincinnati. We went to Union Station and learn about the history of it and the trains that used to occupy the building. The Natural History Museum and History Museum along with the Duke Energy Children's Museum are all housed in this great historic landmark. We did not go to the Children's museum because we ran out of time. I would definitely recommend going to the free tour of Union Station, it was an hour long and very interesting. I'll be loading pictures later. For anyone that does not know my picture taking style I tend to go slightly overboard and I think I took a little under 200 pictures for this two day trip.

No comments: